Skagit Officials’ Felonies
Federal Court Orders Skagit Officials TO DEFEND ALLEGED MISUSE OF TAX FUNDS
Skagit Residents’ investigative efforts has led to the discovery of misuse of an estimated $1,000,000 (One Million Dollars)
of Skagit County tax funds by local government officials. (Lisa Janicki, Ronald Wesen, Peter Browning, County Commissioners, Sandra Perkins, Auditor, Richard Weyrich, Prosecuting Attorney, and Donald McDermott, Sheriff)
• RCW 9A.80.010 Official Misconduct
• 18 U.S.C., Section 245 – Federally Protected Activities.
• 18 U.S.C., Section 241 – Conspiracy Against Rights.
• 18 U.S.C. 242 – Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law
• RCW 42.20.070: Misappropriation and falsification
- Last year 151 Skagit residents filed a claim on the 6 elected Skagit county officials listed above.
- This year none of the 6 above have a valid bond and Oath of Office on file with the Skagit County Clerk. (Oath of Office expires after 10 days if bond and oath not on file with Clerk)
- All six Skagit officials are as officials performing another felony each time they attempt to perform an official duty or receive a paycheck.
- There are 8 Federal District Court Cases against these same 6 Skagit County public officials for the crimes listed and 18 U.S. Code § 4 – Misprision of felony.
- Even though the public record shows the crimes committed by these miscreants, they refuse to vacate their office and allow free elections for their replacement.